The global pandemic caused by COVID-19 has transformed the way we collaborate with our peers and manage teams. Whether you are a manager or an employee, collaborating with peers and leading a remote team, can present challenges. If you’ve been suddenly thrown into the deep end of remote work, this webinar is for you.
Girls in Tech has partnered with X-Team to help work-from-home employees, managers, and team leaders, overcome challenges, streamline workflows, and keep up performance while social distancing.
Topics that will be Covered
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- How can you stay energized and motivated?
Developing A Virtual Team Culture for Real World Success
- Establishing a winning virtual team culture
- Harnessing agility, diversity and delegated leadership
- What strategies, tools, and technology can support your productivity when far from your colleagues?
Summary and Q&A
Date and time provided in Gibraltar Time
Date: Thursday, April 23 2020
Where: A link will be provided to all ticket holders
Time: 00:00 Gibraltar time (links will also be provided to all ticket holders to view the recorded webinar at a more convenient time)